If you're interested in becoming a member of the Lake Wausau Association, we welcome you and encourage you to find others with interest to help us grow! Please read on and follow the links below to get started.
Review our membership listings:
- 2021 Members
- 2020 Members
- 2019 Members
- 2018 Members
- 2017 Members
- 2016 Members
- 2015 Members
- 2014 Members
- 2013 Members
- 2012 Members
- 2011 Members
A reminder to submit your 2021 membership dues! Your support is necessary to help us achieve our goals. Please download the Membership Form below and return to the address provided on the form with your dues. Please provide us any changes in contact information when returning the form to us and be sure to include an email address since this is our main method of correspondence.
Dues may also be paid using Paypal. Click the Pay Now button below to process your $25 Membership Dues payment ($2.00 processing fee applies):
Membership is open to any individual, family, or business who is interested in supporting our Mission. Our members receive e-newsletters providing updates on LWA news and events, voting rights on important matters pertaining to the Lake and LWA, opportunities to socialize and meet other lake users and neighbors, and most importantly the opportunity to support the efforts of maintaining a healthy and beautiful lake for our future generations. Our members can also become even more involved in the Association and its purpose by joining one of our many Committees. We encourage our members to actively participate in meetings and events, and to help us create awareness in the community for the strength and support necessary to achieve our goals. Annual membership dues are $25. The Association is supported almost entirely by member dues and donations, and since we are a qualified tax-exempt nonprofit organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the IRS Code, your membership dues and any donations are fully tax deductible.
Join us today and help support clean up efforts to create a better Lake Wausau for everyone to enjoy! Please download a membership form using the link provided below. Completed the form and submit member dues to the address provided on the form. Please remember to include your email address on the membership form to ensure you receive our email news, correspondence, and announcements.
If you have any questions regarding membership, please contact us via email. Please also visit the Newsletters and Calendar of Events sections of this site to stay updated on clean up efforts, upcoming meetings and events, and other Association business matters.
General Membership Meeting Minutes
- Click on the links below to read minutes from our past Member Meetings:
- Annual Meeting - October 20, 2021, 6:30 pm at Trail's End
- Annual Meeting - March 10, 2021, 6:30 pm Zoom Virtual Meeting
- Annual Meeting - 2020- not held due to Covid 19 restrictions
- Annual Meeting -October 16, 2019, 6:00 pm at Trail's End
- Annual Meeting - October 18, 2018, 6:00 pm at Trail's End
- Annual Meeting - October 4, 2017, 6:30 PM at Trail's End
- Annual Meeting - September 7, 2016, 6:30 PM at Trail's End
- Annual Meeting - October 1, 2015, 6:30 PM at Gulliver's Landing
- Annual Meeting - September 25, 2014, 6:30 PM at Gulliver's Landing
- Annual Meeting - September 26, 2013, 6:30 PM at Gulliver's Landing
- Annual Meeting - September 27, 2012, 6:30 PM at Gulliver's Landing
- Annual Meeting - September 27, 2011, 6:30 PM at Gulliver's Landing
- Special Member Meeting - March 22, 2011, 6 PM at Howard Johnson's (see mail announcement)
- Special Member Meeting - February 16, 2011, 6 PM at Howard Johnson's